Thursday 3 January 2013

Stooping to new lows in the new year

It is mind boggling how low some of us LC/Paleo folks are falling.  I'm still in shock. However, it has been interesting and amusing and sad. It has also provided much insight into different personalities and shown me just how petty some can be and how others try to maintain some semblance of civility.

I have a short wish list for the new year. Here it is:
  • more articles written by Dr. Ayers of "Cooling Inflammation"
  • less sex scenes in novels (you know you're getting old when you skim over sex scenes deeming them a waste of your precious time which could be better spent in laying out clues and solving crimes)
  • thicker books by favorite authors
  • more books written by Patrick Rothfuss
  • more books written by Ian Rankin
  • good health
  • success with my diet
 That's about it.

1 comment:

  1. yep, a somewhat sad day in mudville. I sure like to joke around, but sometimes enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete